Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Animals in Space: The Stationary Set

Just finished a set of stationary. I have been wanting to work again with the characters I have created for a nesting doll set a couple months ago. This was a super fun project. I love when I can create an illustration, and pick out different elements to create an overall concept and design a package around it. Below is a layout of all three pages of stationary (down the line I would like to do a fourth, which I already have an idea for).

At this point, I have really gotten pretty comfortable working within Illustrator, which has been a huge victory for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there. I ran across this while searching for images of space octopuses. Is this stationary set for sale? And a shirt? Info, please.

Thanks! Awesome work.

-Jess

Email me!

ReneeRivas said...

Hi Jess,

The stationary set will be for sale next month. If you want to check back to the blog then, I'm going to announce it there and will provide a link to my Etsy store.

The T-shirts ended up not being printed through Threadless, but I have made them available here: http://www.zazzle.com/reneenay_10

Thanks, Jess! :-)