Sunday, April 18, 2010

I dream of elephants...

CROSSINGS, my thesis show had a wonderful reception this past Thursday, and I wanted to share photos from the event. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone, and catching up with friends! I was also very happy that my family came into town for the event to see what I have been working on these last couple months.

My family in town from Tampa, FL!

The show featured work from Elephant Picnic, the children's picture book I am illustrating. The book is written by Ronit Elk, and will be published in the Fall by AuthorHouse. Here is a peek at one of the pictures...


Elephant Picnic is Ronit and my second book together. The first was a chapter book entitled A Surprise at Dancing Fields available online here.

The show also featured amazing artwork from Killamari and Fernando Vazquez. Take a look at their websites, and check out the SCAD-ATL Illustration blog for more photos from the show.

No comments: